FMC Mammography Fund
The purpose of the Fairchild Medical Center Mammography Fund is to provide limited payments for mammography screening. These monies are to be used by women who do not qualify for other financial aide programs due to age, medical history, uninsured, underinsured or are without sufficient funds to cover the services.
This fund is sponsored and supported by Fairchild Medical Center and Radiologists Dr. Michael Maloney and Dr. Peter Halt.
Funds for the Fairchild Medical Center Mammography Fund are obtained through fundraising activities in the community such as Breast Cancer Bingo, Yreka Breast Cancer Walk and Chevron Gas Station Patrons.
- A formal referral for services must be initiated by the patient’s physician.
- Patient must have household income at or below 200% of the Federal poverty level.
- Patient must be uninsure or underinsured –
- Patient has only Medicare part A
- Or Patient has private insurance with barriers such as restricted benefits,arge deductibles, or co-payments
- Mammogram screening must be done at Fairchild Medical Center.
- Patients must reside in Siskiyou County.
Referral for services must be initiated by the patient’s physician to Fairchild Medical Center. Upon completion of the Mammography Fund application form, Fairchild Medical Center will review patient income and establish eligibility for the Mammography Program. Fairchild Medical Center assumes no responsibility in validating accuracy or reported income by patient. Subsequent payment processing is handled by Susan Ikenberry, Fund Development Director for Fairchild Medical Center Foundation.
View and print the application to apply: FMC FOUNDATION MAMMO APPLICATION